The rules are very simple:
- The nominee posts the Award on their blog and adds the logo. (check)
- Pass it on by nominating others.
- Thank the person that nominated you; also add their URL to your post for ping back. (check and check. And thank you again Colette!!)
- Mention your purpose for blogging.
I write because I can. I can’t doodle or dance or jiggy (or twerk). But I can write. So I do.
Simply put, it’s one of the many things in my life I’m proud of and I’m a mighty show off. So I write. If you don’t think I write too well, you’re probably right; but you know what, I’ll shake it off (cuz haters gonna hate hate hate right…?). I will still write about stuff I’m passionate about or crazy stuff I encounter everyday. (Some) Fairly sane(ish) people follow my blog, so I’m quite convinced I’m not all bonkers (maybe a little, but not all). So I will write. Till I learn to doodle or dance or jiggy (I ain’t never learning to twerk y’all!!).
As for my nominations, I didn’t see any rules about the “profile” of the blogs we are allowed to nominate (i.e. we can nominate blogs with any number of followers) – so I’ve nominated a few folks that I think will have fun with this particular post.
- Anand will likely narrate a story involving his mom and/or mom-in-law and/or wife to make his point. I look forward to it more than I’m letting on 😉
- Fellow nutella lover will probably draw up a thought-provoking list to let us know why she writes. You will definitely connect with at least one of them.
- The unsuspecting word inventor will probably define another word that isn’t so we understand their purpose for writing
- Charlotte will secretly (or not) curse me for dragging her into this mess and post it under “E”. Or “T”. Or not. I hope she gets a good doodle in though…
That’s it on my end. I can’t wait to see how these unsuspecting folks tackle (?) the award and I hope you’ll all spare a minute to check out their blogs.
Coming soon… A post on a few things to avoid whilst traipsing around Mumbai (or most cities in India)